By default, the thank you page for your forms are built in. You can however use a different thank you page if you would like to have a customized version or simply redirect the user to a different online page (like a thank you page hosted on your own website).
Link to a custom thank you page
To set this up, please follow these steps below:
- Go to 'Lists and Forms' from the menu bar in your account.
- Select your list.
- From the Actions menu at the bottom of the page, click 'Edit Forms'.
- Using the grey tabs at the top of the form editor, navigate to the form that you wish to edit.
- On the form, click the area with the Submit button once
- On the right side of the page some settings will appear - click the 'Advanced Settings' link.
- Select the option under 'Thank You Page' which says 'Custom URL'
- In the Custom URL field, type or paste the URL of your thank you page
- Click the green 'Save' button in the top right corner of the page.