If you'd like to receive emails whenever a contact subscribes, updates their profile, shares your email with a friend, or unsubscribes, then you have come to the right place. This article will teach you where and how to set up those notifications.
Setting up the notifications
- Go to 'Lists and Forms'.
- Select a list using the checkboxes.
- Choose 'Edit forms' from the Actions menu or via the icon on the right.
- Click 'Details' up on the top right.
- Go to the 'Notifications' tab.
- Place your email address in the relevant fields.
- Save the changes.
Description of fields
Within the notification settings, there are three fields where you can place your email address. For the most part, they are self explanatory. However, there is one thing I would like to draw your attention to.
Placing your email address in the first field, the subscribe field, will also set up notifications to be sent to you if someone shares your email with a friend using a 'send to friend' link that you have set up.
This is useful if you are running a referral competition or if you'd just like to know if your 'send to friend' link is being used.