If you would like to send your next email to only those contacts who clicked a link in your last email, you can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to 'Messages' on the left side.
- Select the message and click the 'send icon' on the right side of the message you want to send.
- Click the 'select contacts' button and then choose the 'advanced selection' option
- Click the 'next' button in the lower right corner
- From the first drop down, choose 'Date of last click'
- From the second drop down, choose 'After'
- From the date selector, choose the day before the last message was sent (e.g. if you sent the last email on the 7th of January, then the date you would select is the 6th of January)
- Click the 'next' in the lower right corner
- Click the 'Send Now' button in the upper right area.