If you are looking to create an online archive of your monthly newsletters then you can do so quite easily by following these below steps with the help of the person that manages your website.
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Using the checkbox to the left, highlight / select the first message you wish to archive on your website.
- From the Actions dropdown, select Preview. The preview window will now appear.
- Within the preview window, copy the long message link provided just above the email preview (as shown).
- Edit your website and add this message link to your archive.
- Repeat this process for any other messages that you wish to archive online.
Important things to note
- If the message is deleted from your account this will break the link on your website. Therefore we recommend you create a folder in your account called 'Online Archived Messages - Do not Delete' (or something similar) then move your messages into that folder.
- If an image or a file that is used inside one of these messages is deleted then this image or file will not display correctly. Therefore we recommend to also move these into an 'Archive - Do not Delete' folder in your file manager.
- If a message has a form linked inside the message and this is deleted, this link will also not function as desired so you might like to archive them in a folder in your account too.