There may be times when you need to send an email to duplicate addresses (or allow duplicate emails to be submitted via a subscription form) - such as one email per child with different class details, even though the parents may only have one main family email address.
By default, duplicate email address subscriptions via a form, as well as sending to duplicates, is disabled - but you can adjust this setting as per the instructions below.
- Select Lists and Forms from the sidebar.
- Double-click the list in question, to enter forms view.
- Select the Details option (as shown).
- Click to enable the Allow delivery to duplicate addresses option.
- Click . You've now enabled sending to duplicate email addresses for the selected list.
You can also allow duplicates to be uploaded during the import process. This is available by selecting the 'Settings' option on the uploads screen. Find out more via Import & Upload Contacts.