There may be times when you need to send an email to duplicate addresses (or allow duplicate emails to be submitted via a subscription form) - such as one email per child with different class details, even though the parents may only have one main family email address.
By default, duplicate email address subscriptions via a form, as well as sending to duplicates, is disabled - but you can adjust this setting as per the instructions below.
- Select Lists and Forms from the sidebar.
- Double-click the list in question, to enter forms view.
- Select the Details option (as shown).
- Click to enable the Allow delivery to duplicate addresses option.
- Click . You've now enabled sending to duplicate email addresses for the selected list.