API Keys are necessary for integrating your account with other applications. They are also required if you are going to use the API to build a custom integration.
- Select Integrations from the sidebar.
- Select the API Keys tab, as shown.
- Click on the right side and give your API Key a name.
- Choose the access level the key should have, then press .
- Copy the API key provided and save in a safe location ready for use.
An API key gives account access to a third party - so don't share it with anyone unless you're expecting a request for it due to an integration or similar. If you're unsure, please ask our support team.