By following the below instructions you can send contacts added to your Vision6 Account through to your SugarCRM account - saving you a lot of time in manually importing and exporting contacts.
To set this up you will require a Vision6 Account, a SugarCRM Account, and a Zapier Account. In this article we assume you have already set up all 3 Accounts.
Vision6 API Key
You will also require your Vision6 API Key to connect these with. To generate your Vision6 API Key, please refer to this link.
Send contacts added to your Vision6 list to your SugarCRM account
- Log into your Zapier Account
- Click 'Make a New Zap'
- Set up the fields: When 'Vision6' 'New Contact' Do 'SugarCRM' 'Create Contact'
- Choose your Vision6 account and click continue.
- Select your SugarCRM account and click continue.
- Select the Vision6 list you wish to use and click continue. In this case, the list is called "Bat Brushery".
- Here you have the option to include fields in your contact list so that it matches up with your SugarCRM contact list.
- Now you can click to test the trigger.
The box should change to something like this:
- Name your Zap and click the "Turn Zap on" button.
You will be taken back to your dashboard where you can now see your two new Zaps set up to work with each other.