Sending to multiple lists in one send is beneficial if you wish to send the same message to more than one list, but also wish to ensure that duplicate contacts across the lists do not receive the same message twice. (not recommended if you have linked to a specific form within the message). To add lists to your send:
- Go to Messages.
- Select the message.
- Choose Send from the Actions menu.
- Choose the list to send to and select Entire List.
- Click Next.
- Go to the Recipient List tab.
- Click the Add List option at the bottom of the page.
- Select the list and click Next again.
- Once all lists have been added to the send, go back to the Send Message tab and click the Send Message button.