Sending to multiple lists in one send is beneficial if you wish to send the same message to more than one list, but also wish to ensure that duplicate contacts across the lists do not receive the same message twice. (not recommended if you have linked to a specific form within the message). To add lists to your send:
- Go to Messages.
- Select the message.
- Choose Send from the Actions menu, or click the paper plane icon on the right side of where the message is listed.
- Click the blue 'select contacts' button :
- In here you four choices of how to choose contacts to send to. Click an option, then click the blue 'Next' in the lower right corner.
- You will be shown a summary of which contacts are being sent to. Click the blue 'Done' button in the lower right corner.
- You're taken back to the original screen again, whereby you can again click the blue 'Select contacts' button and repeat this process.
- When you're finished adding lists to this send, you can see which lists are going to be sent to in the original sending screen :
- To send the message to these lists, click the blue 'Send now' button in the top right corner.