Sending to multiple lists in one send is beneficial if you wish to send the same message to more than one list, but also wish to ensure that duplicate contacts across the lists do not receive the same message twice (not recommended if you have linked to a specific form within the message).
Let's take a look at how to add lists to your send...
- Go to Messages.
- Select the message in question.
- Choose Send from the Actions menu, or click the paper plane icon on the right side of where the message is listed.
, as shown below.
- Select the relevant option from those provided (as shown below), then click
- You will be shown a summary of which contacts are being sent to. Click .
- You'll now be taken back to the original screen again, whereby you can again click and repeat this process.
- When you're finished adding lists to this send, you can see which lists are going to be sent to in the original sending screen, as shown below.
- To send the message to these lists, click .