You might like to send to only one segment of your contacts for a particular send. For example, you might like to advertise a competition for only those contacts who live in Victoria.
To send to a segment of your contacts:
- Go to 'Messages'.
- Select a message.
- Choose 'Send' from the Actions menu.
- Choose "Select contacts".
- Now click 'Advanced selection'.
- Click the 'Next' button.
- Click the 'Advanced Search' button.
- In the first drop down, choose the 'State' field.
- From the second drop down, choose 'Is Exactly'.
- From the third field, choose the state 'Victoria'.
- Click the 'Search' button.
- Click 'Send Message' button then 'Ok'.
Saving a Search Criteria:
You are also able to save your searches, to stop you from having to reenter all the search criteria, if you need to perform these searches regularly.
To save a search, simply click the 'save search' link in the bottom of the box. Enter a name for the search, then click OK.
Your search will be saved in the small drop down box at the top.