If you would like to change the type of font used for the input fields on your form or simply resize the font size, you can do so by following these easy instructions:
- Access the form editor by clicking List and Forms, then editing the list that contains the form
- Double click on a section of the form where you can edit / add text (eg. like the text area used for the footer).
- Click on the blue 'HTML' icon from the floating tool bar.
- Add the following code to the HTML:
<style type="text/css" media="screen">
/* match all single/multiline textboxes (IE 7+ for the attribute selector) */
/* font size, line height, face */font:11px/1.5"Trebuchet MS", Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;
/* useful for supporting 100% width inclusive of padding and border */
- Update HTML code.
- Save the form.
- Preview and test the form by typing content into your fields. You can then tweak the code as required so to use a different font or a different font size.