Insert a table in your email
While we do recommend that you avoid using tables in your emails, sometimes you do need to use them for things like event timetables.
To insert a table within your message:
- Hover over a text component and click the Edit Text option that appears
- Place your cursor in the spot where you would like the table to appear
- Click the blue table function icon from the floating tool bar
- Choose Insert Table
- Choose how many rows & columns you would like and adjust the other settings for your table (like border color and width)
- Once inserted, you can also right click on the table to adjust the settings if required
- If you set your table borders to 0, you can show the borders at any time by clicking the red table icon from your toolbar
- Once you have finished editing the table make sure you save your email
If you have chosen a mobile-friendly template, you will probably receive a warning message when you insert a table, like this:
This is because tables can break the format / responsiveness in some mobile clients.
To minimize any formatting issues, we recommend that you set up your table width as a percentage instead of a fixed pixel width - see step 5 and corresponding screenshots above.