To insert a particular colour for bullet points instead of the default black colour, you will need to change it within the HTML code. Let's take a look...
- Go to Messages.
- Select the message you want to work on and choose Edit from the Actions menu.
- Hover over the component with the bullet points and click .
- When you access the text editor a floating toolbar will appear at the top of the message edit screen. Click
on the toolbar.
- Look for the code <ul> and edit the code so it becomes <ul style="color: #F16522;">
Remember to replace the above HEX code (F16522) with the correct one for the colour you want.
- Click .
- Save the changes to your message and you should now see the desired result!