To insert a particular colour for bullet points instead of the default black colour, you will need to change it within the HTML code.
To do this :
- Go to Messages.
- Select the message you want to work on and choose Edit from the Actions menu.
- Hover over the component with the bullet points and click the Edit Text button which appears.
- When you access the text editor a blue floating tool bar will appear at the top of the message edit screen. Click the blue HTML button from that tool bar.
- Look for the following code : <ul>
- Change to : <ul style="color: #F16522;">
Note: Just replace the above HEX code with the correct one for the colour you want.
- Click the green Update button.
- Save the changes to your message. Here is the end result: