In this video, we'll show you how to send an email on the anniversary of a date field (in our example, we use the date of birth field to send a 'Happy birthday' message).
- Select Automation from the sidebar.
- Click .
- Next to the Create your own automation option, click .
- In the first section, let's select the trigger as the When the anniversary of a date field is reached.
- In the second section, select your Folder, List, and related Date Field that you'd like to trigger off.
- Now select the Folder and Message that you'd like to send when the date fields anniversary is reached.
- And finally, set When to send the automation - you can make this before, or after the date field is triggered.
- Once you click , your new automation will be created & will now run whenever applicable.
You can rename the automation from the main Automations screen. You can also open the automation at any time, to edit the settings if required.