Our email scheduling option is perfect for delaying the send of an email. Let's take a look at how to set it up...
- Select Messages from the sidebar.
- Highlight the message in question, then select Send from the Actions dropdown.
- Set your subject & choose your recipients as per normal.
- Activate the Schedule panel.
- Set the date & time at which to send your email.
- If you'd like to include any contacts that may join your list between now and the time of send, tick the option to Include new contacts.
- Once ready, click
If for whatever reason you need to cancel your send, please refer to this article.
You can edit the content of an email - even after scheduling it. However you won't be able to edit the subject or sender details without cancelling the scheduled send.