You can add unlimited users to your account to grant other people access to work within the account. Let's take a look...
- Click the Account cog icon in the top right corner.
- Select the Users tab.
- Enter in the new user's details and set their access levels then click
- An invitation will now be sent to the new user. At this point you can choose to set the message limits for this user by clicking the button at the bottom of the window.
By default there are no limits.
You can access this menu again at any time by clicking on the Options menu located to the right of each user.
- Once the email invitation has been sent to the new user and they click the link inside, the set up will be complete and the new user will be listed in the user list.
Resending the Invitation
If you need to re-send the invitation to the new user for some reason, you can do so by:
- Clicking the Edit option on the right side of the pending invite in the user list
- Select the Invite Again option.