While it is not possible to recall an email once it has been sent, it may be possible to change images or link destinations, even if the email has already been opened by some recipients. In some circumstances (and depending on the type of link), it may not be possible to change - therefore we strongly recommend you always test your email or ask a colleague to check it for you, before sending.
Email Contained an Incorrect Link
Adjusting your link destination after a send is generally only possible if you use our tracking links.
- As soon as you realise the mistake, submit a ticket with us. Include details of the incorrect link, and also please include what the correct link should be.
- Additionally, please forward us a copy of the email (from the original batch send) to the Support email address.
It must be a forward of the incorrect email from the original send batch. It cannot be a test send, or a new / subsequent send (this is why we recommend you also include yourself / other staff in your email sends). This is due to the tracking links we wrap around your links, and the fact that they are specific to each email send. So if you received the email as part of the send (or if a colleague can forward it to you), we will be able to use this to find the old link and adjust it. If not, then unfortunately there's nothing we can do - however, you could send a follow-up / apology email with the correct link in it.
Email Contained an Incorrect Image
Only users who have not yet seen the email, or their email client has not yet downloaded the image (which can sometimes happen behind the scenes), will see the new version of the image. Even if you replace the image in your email (in the email designer), this change will not be reflected in any past sends.
- As soon as you realise the mistake, submit a ticket with us. In this ticket, please attach the correct version of the image and let us know which image was incorrect.
- Additionally, please forward us a copy of the email from the original batch send.
It must be a forward of the incorrect email from the original send batch.
- We will then swap out the image and let you know once complete.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to modify the subject line, text or HTML content of the email once it has been sent.