Contacts (also known as subscribers), are always collected into Lists. These lists are essentially storage containers for your contacts, and are used to organise them for your email and SMS sends.
A list is created during the Bulk Upload process, so if you're looking to bulk upload, you might find our other article more useful: Import & Upload Contacts
- Select Lists & Forms from the sidebar.
- Click .
- You can now select from a series of list templates, including industry-specific ones - or create a Blank List. You can also preview lists using the preview option. Click the create list icon under the list type you'd like to use. Your new will now be created.
- On the next screen, you can jump straight into editing the list or creating forms, uploading contacts or adding a single contact by using the options provided.
- Import & upload contacts into your list
- Edit your form
- Add a New Field to a Form or List, or Edit a Field
- Embed your form on a website
- Create an email to send to members of your new list
- Create an SMS to send to members of your new list
- Build an automation to welcome new list subscribers