Changing account details and / or ownership can sometimes be a bit tricky as we need to follow certain procedures to ensure the security of clients data. If you're having issues with these steps or perhaps a staff member is no longer with your company, please contact us and we will endeavor to help out.
If you wish to update these details:
- Click on ‘Account’ from the top right of your screen.
- Go to ‘Details’ in the horizontal navigation bar
- Navigate to the ‘Owner Details’ tab and update the information - you may receive a verification email with a link to verify your email address.
When you change the account owner email address, the system will send you an email asking you to verify the update.
Once you click the in this email, the new address you want to change to will also be sent an email with a confirmation link - when that is clicked, the email address will be updated in the account.
Let us know if you're not receiving any of these email's and we'll see where we can help. Please note, the above steps are only relevant if the new email login system hasn't been enabled on the account.
Transferring Account Ownership
With the new email login system, if you have it enabled, transferring the ownership of an account is different to the above steps.
- Click account in the top right corner
- Click the 'details' button in the horizontal nav bar, then the 'owner details' tab
- Down the bottom, there will be a 'transfer account' button. Clicking this will prompt you to enter the email address of the intended new owner.
- Once you enter the email address, that person will receive an invitation by email to take ownership of the account. There will be a link in this email they will need to click and they will then be guided through the account transfer process.